All refund rights under both State and Commonwealth law apply.
Our goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure and compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality and failure does not amount to a major failure. If the failure is minor, we reserve our right to offer to repair only. We reserve the right to not offer a refund or an exchange coupon.
Please read the following carefully to ensure you are fully aware of your rights under the policy and our obligations to you.
K.M.Foods will accept returns and provide you with an exchange or refund (refund will be provided using original payment method)
· The item is faulty or is not of acceptable quality, or
· The item is not fit for its intended purpose, or
· The product does not match the sample or our description; and
· You can present a receipt or other adequate proof of purchase
We reserve the right not to offer an exchange voucher or refund where the item fault is a result of misuse or neglect.
Proof of Purchase
Returns, refunds, or exchange requests must be accompanied by any one of the following proof of purchase documents:
· Original register receipt (no photocopies accepted)
· Online Tax Invoice (order confirmations will not be accepted)
· Financial Statement (i.e bank statement, credit card statement)
· Proof of purchase is the original Target receipt, Bank or Flybuys statement.
· Online proof of purchase when calling Customer Service also includes Zip, Afterpay and Paypal statements.